The Human Growth Hormone and you
The human growth hormone is a poly peptide that is produced in the pituitary gland. This hormone spurs growth in children and adolescents. It plays a major role in tissue repair, cellular repair, boosts energy levels and promotes fat loss. It is also responsible for the bone and muscle growth. It plays vital roles in adults such as maintaining the muscle mass and muscle tone.
This hormone literally provides vigor and strength. You can, therefore, imagine how important it is to cell replacement and maintaining healthy tissue — including that of the brain and other vital organs. The human growth hormone is known as the chief hormone of the body since it helps and controls several critical and vital functions in the entire body.
Why do you need HGH supplementation?
HGH is produced and released by the pituitary gland throughout the day. Deep sleep, exercise and physical activity are known to trigger the release of this hormone. HGH is usually high in children and adolescents and diminishes as an individual ages. The production and release of this growth hormone generally starts declining after the age of 30 years and the reduction happens at a rate of approximately 15% each 10 years.
As age advances, there is the unavoidable declining of HGH and this, among other things, makes one look older. The decline in HGH makes the skin lose its tone and elasticity, wrinkles start to appear, bone density reduces, low strength, low energy levels, weakened immune mechanisms, increased body fats, low libido and also the mental make-up and mood are affected. Therefore, HGH supplementation is very necessary. In cases of growth hormone deficiency, HGH therapy is necessary.
Studies have been done on the effects of HGH therapy on individuals and it has been discovered that it plays a great role in promoting endurance and improving the quality of life.
What are HGH releasers?
HGH releasers are agents that aid in the production and secretion of healthy levels of the natural human growth hormone produced by the body, as opposed to taking the hormone itself as medication, which in turn comes from animal sources. These releasers stimulate the production and release of the body’s own human growth hormone. Thus, these agents can help bodybuilders significantly reducing unwanted fat and increase the lean muscle mass. You shouldn’t expect next day results with this kind of supplementation, though, because Human Growth Hormone releasers work accordingly to your own body’s production capabilities— some people can start feeling the difference in a few weeks, for others it may take longer, like about 6 months, for the benefits to appear.
Side effects of HGH releasers
Most HGH releasers are perfectly safe, since what they do is to provide the body with the raw materials to help the production of its own growth hormone. However, each product has its own formulation, so we cannot give a list of side effects common to all products. What we can do is provide the side effects for some of the most commonly used ingredients of HGH releasers. Of course, side effects depend on dose, frequency and personal sensitivity :
- Arginine – For those who are suffering from Herpes, L-arginine can stimulate the replication of the Herpes virus. This therefore, would increase the frequency of its outbreak. Arginine also can lead to difficulties breathing, swelling, headaches, low blood pressure, diarrhea, chest pain, nausea and bloating.
- GABA – GABA is not associated with a lot of side effects. Actually, its side effects are mild. It may cause mild tingling sensation around the neck and the face, mild change in heart rate and breathing patterns. GABA is generally accepted as safe, since its side effects are short lived and not harmful.
- Glutamine – This amino has shown to be safer even in high doses. Its side effects are also very mild. It may cause stomach upset, diarrhea and bloating.
- Lysine – If lysine is used for an extended period, it could cause higher cholesterol and blood triglycerides. It is also associated with side effects such as nausea, cramps, diarrhoea and gallstone formation. However, if lysine is used together with arginine, it could help to control Herpes outbreak.
- Melatonin – Melatonin is a hormone that regulates the sleep patterns or circadian rhythms. It is produced in the brain by the pineal gland to prepare the body for sleep. Too much melatonin has been associated with drowsiness, fatigue and depression. Depression being one of its side effects, makes it not an ideal hormone to be used by people who suffer from depression. Melatonin also can prompt asthma attacks in those with pre-existing respiratory disease.
- Mucuna Pruriens – Mucuna pruriens is also known as velvet bean. It is naturally rich in L-dopa which is an important neurotransmitter. Decreased blood sugar and increased testosterone are among the side effects that are associated with this product. Mucuna Pruriens exhibits some androgenic effects that may really affect individuals with hormonal imbalance. Pregnant women shouldn’t use mucuna pruriens since it has been associated with birth defects.
Benefits of HGH releasers
Having dealt with the not so good part, lets see what you’re really here for: the benefits. Nowadays people are becoming more aware of the benefits of the HGH releasers. This has increased their demand in the market and a lot is being said and written about them. As the popularity of these products continue to increase many people want to know more about them. Here is a list of the benefits that are delivered by the HGH releasers.
- Reversing ageing signs – Hence making people look more youthful and become more energetic. HGH releasers are great for those people who don’t want to look old. These products are able to reverse the physical signs of ageing such as the wrinkles and the age spots and thus restoring some of the youthful looks one thought to be lost forever. This is actually the most popular reason why people use the HGH releasers.
- Become more energetic. HGH releasers are able to give you a great boost to your energy levels and metabolism. More energy allows you to become more active, more productive on your daily life, have more stamina, and enjoy better workout results.
- Enhanced sexual performance. HGH supplements can give you an increased sexual stamina.
- Increased libido. The use of the HGH supplements can aid in increasing libido for both men and women.
- They increase bone density. As age advances bones tend to lose mass, becoming weaker and more brittle. The HGH releasers can aid in the removal of the age-related conditions such as osteoporosis. This leads to an increased bone density.
- Cutting on excess weight. As age advances people tend to easily accumulate more weight and have more difficulty getting rid of it. HGH releasers are able to help a lot in reducing excess weight, both in short and long term, making you leaner and restoring your youthful, sexier physical looks. This easier fat burning capability is one of the results more sought after by bodybuilders.
- Increased muscle mass. These products can really improve the lean muscle mass in the body. HGH releasers are used as a great alternative for steroids, whether people are just looking to keep a toned look as age advances, or they want rapid muscle growth, for health or sport reasons.
- General health improvement. Thanks to HGH releasers cell growth and regeneration stimulation, they can greatly improve on the functions of the vital organs of the body. For example, it can significantly improve the cardiovascular function when taken on the early onset of some medical conditions that are related to the heart.
- Improves sleep patterns. People who are going through sleep deprivation can get affected throughout the day. HGH releasers enable people to get better sleep. Moreover, when people are asleep there is more production and secretions of the human growth hormone in the body.
- Joint and Cartilage Support: Bodybuilders, and any athlete which engages in hard workouts, put a lot of strain on their joints. HGH supplements support the maintenance of healthy joints and cartilage, and promote faster recovery.
- Hair, Skin and Nails Care: Amongst the more visible anti-ageing benefits associated with HGH releasers are improved skin texture, elasticity and moisture, as well as faster growing and stronger hair and nails.
- Significant improvements in the mental condition. Lots of people who are on HGH supplements find relief from mental problems such as depression, anxiety and stress. Also, since they help support healthy brain function, they improve mood, cognitive function, memory, focus , learning and emotional well-being.
- Height Growth: As we know, one of the main uses of prescription HGH is to treat poor growth and idiopathic short stature in children. This capability is one of the most exciting ones for many adults – young adults have grown taller after their growth “has stopped”, and adults after middle-age have recovered some of the height they’ve lost with age-related body “wear and tear”.
The important takeaway
The best way to take advantage of all the benefits human growth hormone releasers have to offer is to have a clear goal to achieve, to keep an eye on how things are evolving and to avoid the side effects: the best way to do this is to order your HGH Releaser product from a reputable company (see below), so you can have quality assurance, use it as recommended on the instructions, and on short to medium term. This will ensure you’ll get the best results possibly as safely as possibly.